REQUEST FOR TENDER
YAYASAN PLAN INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA
KOICA – RETROFITTING 5 TARGETED SCHOOL
CENTRAL SULAWESI – INDONESIA
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) is one of the organisations that work for children through the active participation in the community. Since 1 year ago the Plan International Indonesia Foundation (YPII) has conducted various activities as a form of response to the earthquake and tsunami disaster in central Sulawesi, with focus on child protection, education and health with the aim to ensure that all children in Central Sulawesi feel safe and re-gain education and access to better health.
Triple disasters (earthquake, liquefaction and tsunami) that happened in Palu, Sigi, Donggala and Parigi Moutong, Central Sulawesi at September 28, 2018 has destroyed all aspects life of community. Education cluster is one of affected sectors with 2.736 school buildings were destroying (light, moderate and heavy) and also at least a hundred thousand students had to postpone their school activities (detik.com 3/10/2018). Besides that, the disasters caused trauma for all disaster survivors.
Nevertheless, more than a year since huge disasters happened in this area, education sector is still need improvement in all parts such as physic and capacity building of school community. For physic, there is need to construct permanent or temporary learning school and also strengthen the structure of school building. These activities are conducted to ensure that all school community mainly student are in safer place.
Based on need, Plan Indonesia with support from Plan Korea (KNO) and KOICA will retrofit 5 targeted schools or strengthen the structure of school building. With proper/standard school building (according to safe school guideline) school communities will safer than before.
1. Retrofitting in 5 targeted schools.
2. Construct wash facilities (ex.repairing of latrine, construct hand washing point) if needed in 5 schools
3. School community mainly student can access easily our facilities Based on need
1. 5 targeted school are retrofitted follow safe school standard.
2. Wash facilities are constructed in 5 schools
3. Those facilities are easy Access
BoQ can be downloaded at the link below:
2. Global Policy Safeguarding Children and Young People
3. Codes of conduct
I. Documents must be submitted as follows:
· Fill out complete Price for Budget of Quotation from link below
• Signature/Stamp Safeguarding & Codes of Conduct
• Legality of the Company (deed of establishment, DECREE of Kemenkumham, SIUP, SITU, proof of payment of PKP last 3 months, company NPWP)
• Work plan & Schedule
II. Offers can be sent by email:
Quotation & documents must be sent to the email address Yayasan.Procurement@plan-international.org
I. Closing Time:
July 12th 2020 – 23.00 WITA
II. Pre-tender briefing (Aanwizjing)
Pre-Tender briefing will be conducted through online meeting on July 7, 2020, by Zoom / Ms TEAM
Quotation can be sent to Yayasan.Procurement@plan-international.org