|Application Deadline:||18 June 2020|
|Contract Type:||Professional Service Contract|
|Working Language:||Bahasa Indonesia|
|Expected Starting Date:||18 June 2020|
|Contract Period:||22 June 2020 – 22 July 2020|
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) is a humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. In supporting the Plan International Indonesia Foundation program, Procurement as a leading sector in supporting program implementation in procuring both goods and services feels that it is very important to have a data management system that can be used as a data system that can analyze achievements, both in numbers and percentages that will be used as key information in the form of achievement status, procurement status update, KPI etc.
- Objectives of the Assignment
Based on the above considerations, YPII is looking for consultants / companies that can support YPII in developing an Excel-based management system with a dashboard display that contains various information about Procurement Data Management. With current situation, Procurement YPII spend a lot of time in analysing detailed data feeds and generating summary reports. Trying to make sense of the information that get from different sources such as excel spreadsheets, SAP systems, and manual forms. Then it could benefit from develop procurement dashboards.
- Scope of Work/Duties and Responsibilities
The scope of services will include but not limited to:
As this project focuses on developing excel base Procurement Data Management, then there are some important things that should be in Procurement Data Management with the following details:
- KPIs Dashboard
A dashboard should contain a snapshot and summary of key information about the key information in visual form that enables to get an instant impression of how Procurement Unit is performing. The dashboard will enable Procurement staff to assess KPIs at a glance and enable you to make decisions based on factual data. With the huge amount of business information available and data visualisation tools to use, dashboards have become essential tools for this Procurement Data Management.
The dashboard should contains of the following details:
- Cost Centre/WBS
- Order Management (Nr of PO line/orders, Amount, etc)
- Responsible person
- Purchase by vendor
- Purchase Update Status
- The key metrics should be provided are:
- % and # of Orders
- Value of Order
- % and # of Spend
- Value of Spend
- % and # of On Time deliveries
- % and # of In Full deliveries
- % and # of On Time and in Full
- Average order Lead Time
- The user should be able to:
- Ability to select date ranges
- Summary of KPIs – total spend, total orders, average order value
- Generate update status procurement report (by period, by requester), the report showing the information related orders.
- Line chart showing no of orders to date for given time period
- Line chart showing supplier orders for a given time period
- Timelines mapping supplier order volume against spend for a given time period
- Pie chart showing spend by project
- Pie chart showing spend by supplier
- Pie chart showing spend by product
- Data and reports
• Easily import data from excel tables into the system (PoP, Vendor List & etc)
• Can generate purchase reports
• Can generate vendor / consultant database
• Can generate vendor performance
• Can generate spending
Each data is equipped with a filter or options that can be selected based on the purpose of the report.
- Key Deliverables and Level of Effort
|Objectives||Activities||Deliverables||Estimated level of effort|
|Needs identifications||Conduct technical discussion to clarify assignment and expected deliverables||Data exploration, analysis and modeling performed on the database,||2 days|
|Platform development||Creating Input Form||Data Input Analyzed||3 days|
|Creating Analyze Database||Database Analyzed||5 days|
|Developing KPIs Dashboard||KPIs dashboard Analyzed||20 days|
|Creating Manual Testing & Training||Creating User Manual||User Manual on place||2 days|
|Training||User understand how to operates the system||1 days|
|Technical Support||On call||On Call if database errors or bugs||1 Months|
- Duration of the Assignment
The duration of assignment is starting from 22 June 2020 to 22 July 2020 with technical support 1 month.
The appointed consultant is expected to provide/arrange their own internet connection, transport, laptops, and any software or hardware needed to conduct this assignment.
- Key Principles, Approach and Ethical Consideration
Plan Indonesia Staff and consultant must adhere to Plan International Child and Youth Safeguarding and Protection. In this context, Plan Indonesia shall request for the Consultant, during the contract period, to conduct risk analysis for any activities involving children and young people. Mitigation plan to ensure children and young people participating in the activities during the contract period safe and protected. Liaising with Plan Indonesia’s Safeguarding Focal Point for consultation is expected for developing the risk analysis and mitigation. Plan Indonesia is committed to also provide training for the consultant in this issue.
The consultant must follow Ethical Principles for involving human subjects in a research and obtain written/ verbal consent from the human subjects. Permission from elder must be sought if the children under 18 years are involved as subjects. Signed informed consent of each child and his/her parents need to take after explaining purpose of the study and its usage.
All the projects managed by Plan Indonesia and is partners, should also aligned with Plan International global ambition to reach 100 million girls, using gender transformative approach in delivering its tasks. In this assignment, the Consultant is expected to apply gender transformative approach through addressing gender norms, strengthening girls’ and young women’s agency, advancing girls’ and women’s condition and position, working with boys and men to embrace gender equality, responding to the needs and interest of girls and boys in all their diversity, and fostering an environment that enables gender equality and girls’ rights.
- Required experience and qualifications
- Minimum 5 (five) years of experience of system development
- Relevant experience working for or with the sector in similar projects
- Understanding of data innovation methodologies and designing data-based experiments preferred.
- Application Procedure
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (Plan Indonesia) invites firms/teams of consultant with relevant expertise and portfolio to apply for the assignment by sending:
- A letter of intent
- Proposal of the assignment with the following content:
(a) Quotation based on the Scope of Work; (b) work plan; (c) personnel involved
- Examples of Previous Portfolio relates with the assignment
- Organization/Personal Profile with the information on: (a) current and previous relevant works and clients/users; (b) CV of the personnel involved in the assignment and their key responsibilities/roles in the assignment.
The above documents can be sent electronically through the email: Yayasan.Procurement@plan-international.org; mentioning the code “PROCUREMENT DATA MANAGEMENT” in the email subject before 18 June 2020.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia – Country Office
Menara Duta Building 2nd Floor Wing D
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. B-9 Kuningan
Jakarta Selatan 12910, Indonesia
Tel: +6221 522 9566 | Fax: +6221 522 9571