REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
STATUTORY AUDIT FOR YAYASAN PLAN INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA
BY EXTERNAL AUDITOR (PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM)
Based on a memorandum of understanding with the Government of the Republic Indonesia on June 15, 2017, Plan International Indonesia was transformed into the Yayasan Plan International Indonesia and endorsed by the Ministry of Law and Human Right of the Republic of Indonesia.
Our vision is “Strive for a just world and promote children’s rights and equality for girls”
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing its country strategic 4 (CS 4) covering fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. The organisation’s purpose is to “strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. An effective and efficient communications strategy is a must for Plan Indonesia to share the outcomes of these projects to influence different actors, specially state authorities and to position Plan’s profile within and outside at different levels – starting from community, sub district, district to national, regional and international levels.
Our key areas of work include:
- Youth economic empowerment
- Child and youth participation
- Disaster risk management
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Early childhood care and development
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene.
B. Purpose of the assignment
A statutory audit is a legally required review of the accuracy of YPII’s financial statements and records. The purpose of this statutory audit is to determine whether the Yayasan Plan International Indonesia has provided a Financial Report based on PSAK or financial standards in Indonesia.
The main objective of the audit is to provide a true and fair judgement of the expenditure incurred and financial practices adopted by Yayasan Plan International Indonesia for its yearly budget.
The audit must ascertain whether:
- Expenses are adequately supported by original/approved copy proofs and have been properly accounted for;
- Expenses have been incurred during the audited period;
- Supporting documents attached to payment vouchers are adequately prepared, authorized and present proof of purchase;
- For project assets, proof of existence via sighting a project asset register and sighting asset;
- For salaries, employment contracts agree to the salaries charged;
C. Scope of work
The audit will focus on:
- Assessing the regularity of the administrative and accounting procedures put in place and effective implementation;
- The auditing of the Project accounts and fund movements, the consistency of Project expenditures in accordance with the budget estimates and the Project Activities Document;
- Verification of authorized expenditures / activities in line with the YPII’s regulations;
- The expression of an opinion on the existence, completeness, regularity and quality of the supporting documents;
- The formulation of recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the financial, accounting and logistical organisation of YPII
- The audit work is expected to be in accordance with the financial audit standards in Indonesia to ensure the conformity of the financial statements with PSAK and the laws and regulations set by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, including the suitability of the implementation of financial operations with the laws of the foundation as a legal entity.
- The audit work includes compliance checks and evaluations of internal controls carried out in the framework of the establishment of financial report organized by YPII. Whereas substantive examination can be carried out by sampling methods based on audit risk determined by the auditor.
- In carrying out the audit duties, the auditor is expected to have adequate audit working papers and documentation and can transparently open the audit paper to the management of YPII. Any audit findings are expected to have been consulted and obtained management’s justification for the reason for the discrepancy of the transaction or procedure and how to improve for the future
D. Accounting Standard
Indonesia Accounting Standards refer to PSAK 45 (Accounting Principle No. 45) for non-profit organization financial reporting.
- E. Supporting documents
- Terms of Reference (TOR) Statutory Audit for Yayasan Plan International Indonesia by External Auditor (Public Accounting Firm). For more details information can be downloaded at below link:
F. Mandatory Documents
All Public Accounting Firm who interested to this project have read and signed the Code of conduct which can be downloaded at below link:
- G. Pre-Qualification Brief
Interested Public Accounting Firm will be invited to attend a virtual pre-qualification brief on:
Date : 15 July 2020
Time : 10 AM
Platform : Microsoft Teams
Please send an email confirmation to Yayasan.Procurement@plan-international.org 14 July 2020 at the latest.
H. Submission Date
Final Submission Schedule The proposal / offer is July 22nd, 2020 at 10 AM. For proposal/offers received after the closing schedule will be disqualified.
I. Application Procedure
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (Plan Indonesia) invites firms with relevant expertise and portfolio to apply for the assignment by sending:
- A letter of intent
- Proposal of the assignment with the following content:
[based on the needs of assignment, for study/research it may be in a form of research/study proposal/design with methodology but essentially it should cover: (a) background; (b) approach and methodology of the assignment outlining key activities and key deliverables produced and proposed content of the training modules; (c) workplan; (d) personnel involved]
- Proposed budget, to include [or not, please see section on inputs] travel and perdiem of personnel involved, workshop/meeting package related to proposed activities based on the Scope of Work.
- Organization Profile with the information on: (a) current and previous relevant works and clients/users; (b) CV of the personnel involved in the assignment and their key responsibilities/roles in the assignment.
The above documents can be sent electronically through the email: email@example.com; mentioning the code: YPII – Statutory Audit in the email subject or send in hardcopy in a sealed envelope with the code [YPII – STATUTORY AUDIT] in the left corner of the envelope to:
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia
Menara Duta Building, 2nd Floor
Jl HR Rasuna Said, Kav B9, Kuningan
Tel: Office +62-21-5229566